This reengineered classic and handmade Dutch Transport bike features modern materials and components like large diameter steel tubing, stainless steel throughout, a tough powder coat, reinforced wheels and extreme attention to detail. Cleverly designed, it’s one-size-fits-all! Smooth riding and incredibly solid, the Fr8 (pronounced “freight”) will provide you years of convenient, reliable and stylish transportation.
Ideal uses: Parcel and postal delivery, industrial terrains, multi-child transport, general urban utility, shopping, delivery and much, much more.
- TIG welded Chro-Mo frame and fork, powdercoat
- Heavy Duty 26” wheels with aluminum rims, 13g stainless spokes
- Vredestein Moiree tires with Kevlar antiflat belts or Fat Franks
- F/R roller-brakes
- Long heavy duty rear rack that fits 2 child seats!
- City front carrier
- Shimano 8-speed, internally geared hub
- Hub dynamo, halogen head lamp, LED taillight with standlight
- Galvanized mudguards, coat protectors (optional), fully enclosed chain-case
- Quick-release seat post adjustable for riders 160-200cm
- Rear wheel lock
- Wide double leg centerstand
- Stainless steel handlebar, stem and all hardware
- Sprung leather Brooks saddle
- Massive Rack, heavy-duty front carrier and integrated stand
- Shimano roller brake front, coaster brake rear *(price would be less)
- Shimano 3 sp internal gear hub *(price would be less)
- Saddle for kids to sit behind handlebar ($132)
- Front & rear seats for kids (see picture on this page $115)
- Weather-sealed aluminum box on Massive Rack
- Special colors, your choice of ANY RAL color
- Cross frame