Gazelle Omafiets & Opafiets (Toer Populair, Basic, Madelief)
Royal Dutch Gazelle is the largest bicycle brand from the number one cycling country in the world, The Netherlands. The company is well over 100 years old, enjoys a tremendous amount of respect and is perceived as a high-quality brand by its consumers. Originally designed in 1892, there has been many upgrades over the years but a few things were never lost: The iconic Omafiets and Opafiets style that has set trends all over the world, the very relaxed 65-degree upright riding position that eliminates pressure on your wrists, back, neck and pubic bone.
This bicycle has all the hardware to keep you clean: fenders, jacket protectors, mudflap and chain guard. The Gazelle Toer Populair T3 has a 3 Speed Sturmey-Archer hub and rod linkage drum brakes which means there will be low maintenance and high reliability for years to come. Try this stylish and extremely comfortable bike endorsed by the Royal Dutch Family and use it to escape the city or… explore the city.
Ideal uses: Commuting, including restaurant and café commutes, errands, child and/or grocery transport, general utility and transport.
Features Toer Populair T3/T8:
- 3 Speed Sturmey-Archer internally-geared hub, 8-speed Nexus hub on the T8
- Brooks old style pre-softened B67 saddle
- Wheel dynamo powered headlamp and battery powered tail light
- Lightweight steel frame
- Classic jacket protectors
- Beautiful and very detailed pin striping
- Classic rod-actuated front and rear drum brake (not available on the T8)
- Heavy duty rear rack with elastic straps
- Full chain case
- Axa Defender rear wheel lock
- Original Gazelle Ding-Dong bell!
- Large front carrier
- Frame sizes: 51 and 57cm for the Oma, and for the Opa 57, 61 or 66cm