WorkCycles Omafiets & Opafiets by AZOR
These classic Dutch City bikes are hand-built and will last you for decades of comfortable and reliable enjoyment. This is the modern evolution of the very popular Dutch grandma and grandpa bikes build by Azor to WorkCycle’s spec’s. These City bikes are handbuilt with special powdercoat, stainless steel, reinforced wheels with fat tires and of course extreme attention to detail.
The upright riding position, chainguard, flat pedals and coat protector allows you to arrive comfortably and in your regular attire. (No special bike wardrobe required!) These bikes are smooth and extremely comfortable, utilitarian and a lot of fun to ride. There are cheaper city bikes out there but the quality and durability of our bikes are absolutely incomparable.
Ideal uses: Commuting, errands, multi-child transport, general utility and transport.
- Hand-brazed, lugged steel frame, oversized tubing
- Heavy Duty 28″ wheels with special double wall rims
- Zinc carbonate primer, wear resistant powdercoat
- Gel saddle (3-speed) or Sprung leather saddle (8 -speed)
- Puncture resistant, 47mm Schwalbe Marathon tires
- Roller-brakes F/R
- Hub dynamo, halogen headlamp, LED taillight with standlight
- Zinc- and powder-coated mudguards, coat guards, chain-case
- Rear wheel lock, chromed, brass bell
- Heavy duty rear rack, center stand and mud flap
- Steering stabilizer
- Shimano 3- speed or 8-speed, internally geared hub
- Roller-brake front, Coaster brake rear
- Frame-fixed, removable front carrier ($189)
- Frame sizes: 49, 55, 61cm, (65cm opa)- no charge
- Cross frame